Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 3: Sea-sick


Lu: I went on the boat "to go catching." But I got sea-sick because the waves made me sick. I did not go catching at all. The captain's name was Marco. Marco brought my pop pop to go catching after my mom, Giovanni and I got off the boat. And then, he took my Pop Pop out about 8 or 10 miles, and the water was 100 feet deep. They did catch about 10 fish, but Pop Pop says they were smaller than the ones we catch at the Skyway. He says he caught the red snapper, and we all had it for dinner. The hotel manager, Leo, is a chef, and cooked it for us for dinner. And the fun part was that we brought our DS down to dinner (at the bar) and the bartender had a DSi. So, we DS-downloaded. Gio: The boat trip was not very good. When I tried to go snorkeling, the salt water got in my mouth. We got to go "flying" on the boat (meaning that it went really fast!)


No comments:

Post a Comment