Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 5: Sunny Day

Lu: I plan to do nothing today--just kidding! I want to go swimming in the pool, and JUMP WAVES. (I love to copy Pop Pop when he said, "this is my FIFTH sugar!" when he drank his CAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Gio: I slept really well last night, and snuck into Pop Pop's bed. (He thought I was Luciano until I started talking!) I had a really weird dream when I was asking him to do the other Wii game. I want to jump waves today. Today I had fried HUEVOS for breakfast, and I had CAFE with 2 sugars. I'm planning today that I want to eat my FIFTH sugar!!!! Mom: In the late afternoon, we ventured over to La Selva Zoological & Rehabilitation Park, owned by a Spanish woman and Italian man. There we & the kids saw everything up close and personal: vampire bats, a sloth, an anteater, a toucan, several wild "cats", a gator, a croc, a possum, iguanas, 90 turtles, a porcupine, and lots of parrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment